Sweet Chocolately Perfection in this Chocolate Pumpkin Dip
What to Serve with this Pumpkin Dip Recipe
I love this pumpkin dip recipe. I will make it at home when I am craving something sweet. I make it during the fall for friends and family, and I love to make it for Thanksgiving. Since I take this dip to potlucks and parties, I often make it with some of these other party foods. You can consider making these other party food recipes.
- Low Carb Burger Bites Recipe Ready to have a little fun with your food? These Low Carb Burger Bites are the perfect snack for game time, birthday parties or just to make a boring Wednesday dinner, a little funner!
- Healthy Baked Crab Rangoon Recipe – Love Crab Rangoons but need a healthier version? Wait until you try this Baked Crab Ragoon Recipe! It is so delicious that you will never miss the extra fat and calories of the unhealthy version.
- Mozzarella Cheese Healthy Bites Recipes Our Healthy Mozzarella Bites are too good (and easy) not to try! I promise you’re going to love them because we can’t get enough of them! They are perfect as a game-day snack, afternoon munchies or a party appetizer, and they are ready to go in less than 15 minutes.
- The Best Healthy Queso Dip Recipe – Cheese lovers, rejoice! This Simple Healthy Queso recipe is the answer to your weight loss prayers! By combining cornstarch, almond milk, tomatoes, cheese and all kinds of yummy ingredients we get a warm, delicious and healthy queso recipe. A quarter-cup of this goodness clocks in at only 53 calories and 3 grams of fat!
- Mini Caramel Apple Recipe – Love caramel apples? Want to make them at home? You are going to love this mini caramel apple recipe. Just like the regular caramel apples, only easier to make and easier to eat, these little dessert treats will disappear fast.
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Recipe – Looking for a delicious stuffed strawberries recipe? These Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are simply amazing. Creamy, rich cheesecake filling, in bite sized strawberries, you will want to save this recipe.
Variations to Easy Dessert Dip
This canned pumpkin recipe is perfect just the way it. It really is a dessert to savor and enjoy. However, if you want to change the recipe you can try adding:
- Chocolate Chips: While this is already a very chocolatey dessert thanks to the dark chocolate almond spread, you can take it one step further and add chocolate chips. Adding a few chocolate chips to this dip will make it over the top.
- Whipped Cream: When you are making this recipe, you are mixing the pumpkin puree with the Cool Whip, but you can then add whipped cream over the top of the dip.
- Fruit: While I recommend using apples to dip, you can actually use any type of fruit you like. You can also use graham crackers or pretzels to dip as well.
Remember when you make any changes to this recipe, including adding in new ingredients you are changing the nutritional information. You will want to recheck the totals depending on what you add.
Ingredients in Pumpkin Fruit Dip Recipe
- all-natural dark chocolate almond spread
- 100% pure pumpkin
- light whipped topping
How to Make Chocolate Pumpkin Dip Recipe
Whisk together the almond spread and the pumpkin. Then gently fold in the cool whip until completely combined.
Serve with apple slices or cinnamon pita chips.
Keep in airtight container in the refrigerator. Good for up to 3-4 days.
Chocolate Pumpkin Dip
- ½ cup all-natural dark chocolate almond spread
- ½ cup 100% pure pumpkin
- 8 ounces light whipped topping
- 2 apples sliced
- Whisk together the almond spread and the pumpkin. Then gently fold in the cool whip until completely combined.
- Serve with apple slices or cinnamon pita chips.
- Keep in airtight container in the refrigerator. Good for up to 3-4 days.