If you are looking for the best tasting easy to make fresh strawberry ice cream, you are going to need this recipe. This strawberry ice cream recipe is not great tasting, it is actually good for you. Go head eat ice cream for dinner. With this recipe, you can.
Easy & Healthy Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
If you’re looking to go all-natural with your diet but still crave sweet things once in a while (okay, all the time), then you came to the right place! Our Strawberry Banana Ice Cream is made from natural ingredients and can be altered to your liking. What’s even better is that it doesn’t contain the harmful ingredients many desserts have, and it’s quick and easy to make with only four ingredients!
What to Serve with Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream
I love a good dessert. I can’t help it. But when I am watching what I eat and trying to make sure that what I eat is healthy, it is important to me that even my desserts are healthy. I don’t want to ruin all of the progress that I make because I have a sweet tooth. I love making this fresh strawberry ice cream all by itself, but if I want to go even further, I can serve it with other special treats. Here are some ways to make this even better:
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Recipe – Use these cheesecake stuffed strawberries as a topping on this ice cream. Add a strawberry or two to bowl. Drizzle some chocolate sauce and have something amazing to bite into.
- Chocolate Covered Banana Bites Recipe – If you want to give this recipe a little bit of a twist, add these chocolate covered banana bites to the mix. Chop the frozen banana bites and eat it with the ice cream.
- Best Ever Chocolate Protein Waffles – Top these chocolate protein waffles with strawberry ice cream. Add a drizzle of chocolate and this becomes a dessert made in Heaven.
- Caramel Apple Sweet Crepe Recipe – These delicious caramel apple sweet crepes are perfect to use as a side for the ice cream.
- Chocolate Raspberry Stuffed Poppers – Want to add a bit more to the ice cream? Add these chocolate raspberry stuffed poppers. Little raspberry bites with chocolate chips inside are perfect for this ice cream.
Variations to Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream
When you are making this ice cream, the great thing about it is how easy it is to make. Make this ice cream with whatever fruit you have on hand or in your favorite fruit flavors.
Easy Ice Cream Storage
When you make this ice cream, you can make extras and store it in the freezer. When you are storing the ice cream, be sure to keep it in an airtight container. The ice cream will stay good for up to 2 weeks before it starts to get freezer burned.
Ingredients in Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
- heavy cream
How to Make Ice Cream
Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. The consistency should be like soft serve ice cream.
Transfer to a freezer-safe container large enough to hold 2 cups, and freeze for at least 3 hours.
Scoop with an ice cream scoop and serve cold.
Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
- 2 bananas sliced and frozen
- ½ cup strawberries frozen
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. The consistency should be like soft serve ice cream.
- Transfer to a freezer-safe container large enough to hold 2 cups, and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Scoop with an ice cream scoop and serve cold.