Looking for a delicious stuffed strawberries recipe? These Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are simply amazing. Creamy, rich cheesecake filling, in bite sized strawberries, you will want to save this recipe.
The Best Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Indulge your sweet tooth for only 17 calories per strawberry! These pretty little desserts are so cute, so sweet and so romantic for a unique Valentine’s Day treat! This recipe can be made ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator. It’s perfect for a make-ahead Valentine’s Party snack or just a treat that can be waiting for you in the fridge when cravings strike!
Variations to Cheesecake Bites
These are a very basic cheesecake bites recipe. You can change it up a bit to give it new flavors. You can try:
- Chocolate Chips: Get mini chocolate chips to add to this recipe. Add a few mini chocolate chips to each strawberry.
- Add Cocoa: Want more of a chocolate hit. Add cocoa to the cheesecake filling. This will give the stuffed strawberries cheesecake bites a chocolate-covered strawberry taste.
When is Strawberry Picking Season
Most years, strawberry picking season is April, May, and June. This is a great time to stock up on fresh strawberries. You can make desserts like this one, freeze or can the rest of the strawberries. Fresh strawberries can be used in many recipes.
Ingredients in Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- fresh strawberries
- vanilla extract
- fat-free cream cheese, softened
- Stevia (or any zero calorie sweetener)
- low-fat graham cracker
How to Make Stuffed Strawberries
Cut the tops off the strawberries and with a sharp knife cut an X – do not cut through the strawberry.
Gently remove a little strawberry from the center.
In a small bowl mix – cream cheese, Stevia, and vanilla.
Place mixture into a pastry bag or a plastic bag with the tip cut off and pipe in the filling.
Roll top of strawberries in graham cracker crumbs.
More Healthy Dessert Recipes
- Mini Caramel Apple Recipe – Love caramel apples? Want to make them at home? You are going to love this mini caramel apple recipe.
- Brownie Batter Chocolate Smoothie Recipe– This low-calorie Brownie Batter Chocolate Smoothie Recipetastes more like a dessert than a protein-packed, nutrient-rich pick-me-up!
- Chocolate Raspberry Stuffed Poppers – These Chocolate Raspberry Stuffed Poppers are stuffed with white and dark chocolate chips.
- Yummy Flourless Black Bean Brownies – If you have never had Black Bean Brownies you are truly missing out. Loaded down with fiber and chocolate, did I say chocolate?
- Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats – Sweets can be such a weakness. I love something sweet in the late afternoon. If you want to create a special treat, something that will just say delicious, you will want to make my Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 12 fresh strawberries
- ⅛ tsp of vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp of fat-free cream cheese softened
- 3 tsp Stevia® or any zero calorie sweetener
- 1 low-fat graham cracker crushed into crumbs
- Cut the tops off the strawberries and with a sharp knife cut an X – do not cut through the strawberry. Gently remove a little strawberry from the center.
- In a small bowl mix – cream cheese, Stevia® and vanilla.
- Place mixture into a pastry bag or a plastic bag with the tip cut off and pipe in the filling.
- Roll top of strawberries in graham cracker crumbs.