Looking for an amazing Fruit Filled Healthy Popsicles Recipe? This is the recipe you need. Healthy and delicious, this is the best popsicle recipe you can try.
Fruit Filled Healthy Popsicles Recipe
If the combination of pineapple and avocado makes you a bit wary, I don’t completely blame you. Pineapple is one of the tastiest summer fruits, and avocado is just plain magical — but together? Maybe not so much. Wrong! This 3 ingredient combination is a winner! One bite and you will be hooked.
Variations to Homemade Popsicles
While this recipe is for pineapple and avocado popsicles, you can change it slightly. You can add different fruit flavors or add ins to this recipe to create a whole new flavor profile. Adding fruit without a strong flavor, like bananas are a great option.
Ingredients in Homemade Healthy Popsicles
- pineapple chunks
How to Make Popsicles
Slice the avocado in half lengthwise, remove the pit, and scoop the flesh into the blender with the pineapple (and the canned juice), and lime juice.
Blend until smooth and pour into 6 popsicle molds.
More Healthy Dessert Recipes
- Healthy Banana Pudding Cookies Recipe– Looking for a simple delicious Banana Pudding Cookies Recipe? You’ve never had one? Well, wait until you try it. It is the best of both worlds. It’s a soft, chewy cookie that tastes like you are eating banana pudding without the spoon.
- Chocolate Raspberry Stuffed Poppers – These Chocolate Raspberry Stuffed Poppers are stuffed with white and dark chocolate chips. They are a fun dessert to share with family and friends, not to mention, the kids will have fun making!
- Chocolate Pumpkin Dip Recipe – Ready for a light, sweet, chocolatey, pumpkiny, heaven-on-earth fall dip? Our Chocolate Pumpkin Dip is as easy to make as it sounds, and it’s the perfect treat to impress guests with (or to enjoy all by yourself).
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Recipe – Looking for a delicious stuffed strawberries recipe? These Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are simply amazing. Creamy, rich cheesecake filling, in bite sized strawberries, you will want to save this recipe.
- Mini Caramel Apple Recipe – Love caramel apples? Want to make them at home? You are going to love this mini caramel apple recipe. Just like the regular caramel apples, only easier to make and easier to eat, these little dessert treats will disappear fast.
Avocado Pineapple Popsicles
- 1 ripe avocado
- 20- oz can pineapple chunks in 100% juice
- juice of 1 lime
- Slice the avocado in half lengthwise, remove the pit, and scoop the flesh into the blender with the pineapple (and the canned juice), and lime juice.
- Blend until smooth and pour into 6 popsicle molds.